M3 Contracting LLC is looking for the following Drywall Mechanic / Carpenter
We have a full-time openings for a Drywall Mechanic / Carpenter
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
– Valid Driver’s License
The Construction Carpenter / Drywall Mechanic will create a team that constructs quality projects that are profitable and provides a positive construction experience for the customer.
- Installation of drywall and framing including but not limited to metal and wood framing, blocking, drywall hanging, finishing, repairs, and drywall ceilings with associated framing systems.
- Installation and repairs to knock-down, welded, hollow metal and wood doors, frames and windows.
- Operating scissor and boom lifts and other equipment found on commercial construction sites.
- Working from ladders and scaffolding; including safely setting up baker-scaffolding.
- General cleaning.
- And other items as assigned.
- Standard weight lifting requirements – 50 pounds, with occasional lifting up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to operate construction hand tools and other specialized equipment safely, efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment and at various heights
- Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule and work in various type of weather
- Ability to produce Quality work
- Ability to work in an efficient manner
Salary is based on experience plus bonus potential.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.