Drywall Foreman / Lead Mechanic / Potential Foreman
We have a full-time opening for a Crew Foreman.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Driving M3 Contracting LLC is looking for the following
Valid Driver’s License
Construction Drywall Foreman
More information about this job:
The Construction Drywall Foreman will create a team that constructs quality projects that are profitable and provides a positive construction experience for the customer.
- Provide professional leadership by creating a safe, organized work environment that is productive and enjoyable and treat all employees and customers with dignity and respect
- Ensure crew members, including new hires, are fully trained and follow all safety and construction procedures
- Coordinate efforts with the Superintendent.
- Communicate with the customer.
- Organize specific jobs for the crew members in a way which provides opportunities for success
- Utilize the unique skills and contributions of each for training and growth
- Maximize the overall crew efficiency
- Lead by personal example and require cooperation by all crew employees in timely starts and stops
- Daily planning; Time Sheets, Sign in Sheet, 2 Week Look ahead.
- Understand and enforce all company policies and procedures
- Safety, Construction, and Corporate
- Complete all required paperwork
- Minimum of 3 years in the Drywall Metal Stud Acoustics construction industry
- Standard weight lifting requirements – 50 pounds, with occasional lifting up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to operate construction hand tools and other specialized equipment safely, efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment and at various heights
- Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule and work in various type of weather
- Ability to produce Quality work
- Ability to work in an efficient manner
- Good communication skills-both verbal and written
- Established organizational and planning skills
- Ability to measure human productivity and improve effectiveness
Salary is based on experience plus bonus potential.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.