M3 Contracting LLC is seeking a Assistant Superintendent with at least 10 years of commercial Drywall experience, specifically Metal Stud Framing & Drywall scopes of work in the Baltimore and Regional Area.
This individual will be responsible for management of day to day execution and all field personnel and capable of running multiple jobs and crews in various locations and stages of construction.
M3 Contracting LLC Drywall Superintendents will work closely with all members of the project team and supervise all craft employees and will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee, manage and mentor Foreman and jobsite leads
- Layout of complex construction projects.
- Expert blue print reading of both architectural and structural drawings
- Excellent people skill, able to develop effective relationship with clients and project teammates.
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with other trades and GC team
- Procurement and tracking of all materials
- Lead M3 Contracting LLC Injury-Free Environment (IFE) Safety Program
- Coordinate work scopes, scheduling, and production schedules.
- Foster the development of mechanics to grow into future Foreman
- Professionally represent M3 Contracting LLC Field Operations as primary interface with GC’s
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective participation in team environment
- 10 years of experience as a commercial construction industry.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
Salary based on experience with bonus potential.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-781-3143